Metonymia - L'Alezan - 2020
Grape: Viognier, Marsanne, Roussanne, Muscat
Aging in wood: Yes
Added S02: No
Tasting Notes: After pressing, the grape skins were left to macerate with the juice for 7 days. From there, 70% of the resulting wine was aged in large oak barrels, while the other 30% was aged in fiberglass vats. Neither sulfites nor additives were used at any stage of the winemaking process. This wine gives us notes of apricots, white flowers, and even melon, and has a pleasant amount of tannin on the finish.